3 Day Tongariro Northern Circuit - Hut to Hut Great Walk
- 期間: 3 日 (約)
The Tongariro Northern Circuit is a 3 day guided North Island Great Walk hike around the alpine volcanoes Mt Tongariro, Mt Ngauruhoe and Mt Ruapehu. From alpine herb fields to forests, from tranquil lakes to desert-like plateau, this is a place of extremes and surprises. You'll see unique and stunning landscapes including active volcanic craters, brilliant blue lakes, steaming geothermal areas, and glacial valleys.
- Join a small group and fun, professional Kiwi hiking guide.
- Spend 3 days and 2 nights on an all-inclusive New Zealand guided Great Walk experience.
- Enjoy between 3 and 7 hours hiking each day over varied terrain on formed trails with spectacular scenery.
- Your guides will carry all the food and cooking equipment.
- You'll just carry a backpack with your clothing and sleeping bag.
- Includes: delicious meals and trail snacks; wine; return transport from National Park or Whakapapa; DoC backcountry hut accommodation for 2 nights; complimentary hire of quality sleeping bags, backpacks and raincoats; experienced, knowledgeable and fun guides!
We can help you arrange accommodation in National Park Village or Whakapapa Village for the night before and after your hike.
Departures & Group Sizes
This trip departs regularly from December through March. We require a minimum of 4 hikers to confirm a departure. Custom departure dates can be arranged on request for groups of between 4 and 6.
Or just give our friendly reservations team a call on:
- Freephone NZ 0800 925 569 (WALK NZ)
- Freephone AUS 1 800 646 584
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org