4 Day Coromandel Explorer Walk - Lodge Based
- Durata: 4 Giorni (circa)
Tick off the big-ticket Coromandel hiking trails in 4 amazing days. Hike the Kauaeranga Kauri Trail - “The Pinnacles”, and the iconic Coromandel Coastal Walkway, relax on white sand beaches and be wined and dined into the evening from your tranquil, boutique accommodation.
- Join a small, fun group led by a professional, friendly Kiwi hiking guide.
- Spend 4 - 7 hours per day exploring the unique and varied hiking trails of the Coromandel.
- Learn about the amazing environmental efforts underway to restore the Peninsula to pre-European numbers of native wildlife.
- No heavy packs: you'll just carry a daypack with your daily essentials.
- Relax at the end of each day in boutique, 3-star, ensuite cabins near Coromandel Town.
- Enjoy delicious local fare, sample the unique flavours of the Coromandel including crisp Kiwi wine and craft beers.
- Includes: 3 nights in tranquil 3-star ensuite cabins set amongst lush native bush; return Matamata or Rotorua transport; knowledgeable & experienced guide; nutritious, delicious meals, trail snacks, hot drinks, wines and beers with evening meals; complimentary hire of quality hiking equipment on request.
- Your Walking Legends guides will collect you from your accommodation in either central Rotorua or Matamata.
- Transport from Auckland can also be arranged for groups, please enquire.
We'll stay in the same lodge each night, so no need to unpack and repack each day. Cabins are studio twin or double. Accommodation is based on twin share. To secure a private room upgrade for individual travellers, a single supplement fee of $200 NZD applies per person. Not all rooms at our lodge are the same, if you have specific requirements, please contact us to determine which room is best for you.
This trip departs fortnightly from October to May inclusive. More frequent departure dates can be arranged on request for groups of 4 or more.
For a full tour itinerary, visit our website.
Extra questions? Just give our friendly reservations team a call on:
- Freephone NZ 0800 925 569
- Freephone AUS 1 800 646 584
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org