4 day Coromandel Explorer Walk - Lodge Based
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
Come and experience the breathtaking beauty of the Coromandel that most people never see!
Jagged mountain peaks, stunning coastal views, waterfalls, abandoned gold mines and glistening white sand beaches make this a uniquely “kiwi” walking holiday.
The trip involves four to seven hours hiking each day on formed trails over a variety of terrain. You will carry a daypack only; your guides take care of the rest.
Hike the Kauaeranga Kauri Trail, “The Pinnacles” and the Coastal Walkway with us.
- Small groups staying in boutique, 3-star cabins near Coromandel Town.
- Your legendary Walking Legends guides will collect you from your accommodation in Matamata or Rotorua.
- Transport from Auckland can also be arranged.
- Includes: 3 nights 3 star lodge/cabin accommodation; return Matamata/Rotorua transport; knowledgeable & experienced guide; all meals, snacks, drinks, some wine.
Departs fortnightly from October to May. More departure dates may be arranged on request.
For full itinerary please see our website or contact us.