4 day Great Barrier Island Escape - Lodge Based
- 天數: 4 天 (左右)
- 位置: Great Barrier Island
Great Barrier Island (Aotea) is a place of remote beauty and rugged
wilderness, with a distinctive Kiwi flavour.
With a population of 900 residents, it is one of the most tranquil and laid-back
places you’ll find in the South Pacific. The warm salty breeze mingled with the
rich forest air makes every breath a pleasure, while it’s winding trails
through volcanic peaks, native forests, golden beaches and crystal-clear waters
ensure your daily quota of exercise and adventure. On Great Barrier Island,
nature is king.
- 4 days / 3 nights
all-inclusive New Zealand walking holiday
- 3-7 hours hiking each day
over varied terrain
- Carry a day pack only
- Includes: meals, snacks and
wine; 3.5 star boutique lodge accommodation; all transport on the island;
raincoats & day packs; experienced guides
- Join a small group, or have
an exclusive trip for your own group
- 30 minute scenic flight from
Auckland – we can book flights for you
See our website or contact us for the full itinerary.
* Please note accommodation is based on twin share. For individual travellers who prefer a private room, single supplement fees apply.